The Bible (The Old and New Testaments) is inspired by GOD, and therefore is infallible, given to mankind so that they would know HIS plan of salvation and love for them. (Matthew 26:56; Romans 1:2; Timothy 3:15-16)
1. There is One GOD (ELOHIM/YAHWEH) WHO created the universe. (Genesis 1:1; Malachi 2:10; 1 Corinthians 8:4-6; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Timothy 2:5; Revelation 4:1-11 “He alone is worthy of worship”)
2 . GOD exists in three persons, The Father, The Son (Jesus), and The Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:19; Romans 8:11). HIS character is love (1 John 4:8,16)
3. Humanity is corrupted by sin. Adam was the first human being created by GOD in His image. (Genesis 1:26-27) Because of his sin of disobedience to GOD’s only command not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden, sin entered humanity, death to the spirit, and therefore separation from an unhindered personal relationship with GOD. (Genesis 2:15-17 & 3:6) All of mankind has sinned before GOD. (Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:1-3)
– Prophecy was given for a Messiah/Christ (JESUS) who would save mankind from their sin before GOD. (Genesis 3:15; Micah 5:2-5; Isaiah 53:1-12)
4. The Virgin birth: The Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth, was born by a virgin, Mary. By this miraculous conception by The Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-56) HE possessed both divine and human natures. HE was fully GOD and fully man. (John 1:14; Philippians 2:5; 1 John 1:2; 1 John 4:2)
5. Jesus is GOD: By being the very Son of GOD establishes Him as GOD because of having the very nature of HIM. (Matthew 1:23; Matthew 3:17; Mark 9:7; Luke 9:35; Romans 1:3-4; Hebrews 1:1-14; Colossians 1:15, 2 Peter 1:17; John 1:1) Jesus is The Creator. (John 1:3-4; Hebrews 1:2; Colossians 1:16-17) Jesus is worshiped. (Matthew 28:9, 17)
6. Jesus is The Messiah: Only The Messiah could die for the sins of humanity, and GOD The Father through HIM would give life to the spirit and reestablish the broken relationship with humanity. (John 3:16-17; John 10:9; 1 John 1:3; 1 John 2:2) Alive in Christ Jesus: (Colossians 1:13, 18; Ephesians 2:4-7; 1 John 4:9; 1 John 5:11) Jesus died to save others for GOD The Father: (Revelation 5:8-10; 1 John 4:10)
7. Saved by faith in Jesus The Messiah. (John 1:12) It is by the grace of GOD that we have been saved not by works to present ourselves better than we are before a holy GOD but through believing in the atonement of our sins through Jesus on the cross and HIS bodily resurrection. (Matthew 27:53; Matthew 28:6-10; John 3:18; Romans 1:4; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Thess. 1:10; 1 Peter 1:21; 1 John 1:7) Jesus was without sin. (Hebrews 4:15)
8. Jesus’ second coming: HE will set up HIS kingdom. Those who believe in The Messiah will be with HIM in HIS kingdom. (1 Thess 4:15-17; Revelations 11:15; Revelations 21:1-27)
9. Final Judgement: GOD will judge the world for their acceptance or rejection of HIS Son Jesus. Those who accept The Son will spend eternity with HIM and those who reject The Son will spend eternity separated from HIM. (Hebrews 10:26-39; Revelation 20:1-21:27; Revelation 21:8)
10. Jesus died for the sins of the world, and therefore, salvation is for any who put their faith in Jesus. HE did not die for only a select group that HE has chosen. HE has opened the door of salvation to anyone who will surrender their lives to HIM as THE LORD GOD. (John 3:16-18)
Note: belief/trust is not solely an intellectual understanding separated from life choices as the Greeks taught. The Jewish/eastern mindset is what you believe in/trust in fundamentally guides the way you live. Belief is at the core of a person and cannot be separated from who or what someone is or does.
Therefore, believing in Jesus as The Messiah/Savior one understands that HE is GOD in the flesh and surrenders to HIM as LORD and worships HIM with their life. If one does not want to worship Jesus with there life, they are not covered in the atonement of Jesus’s blood.